View Single Post
Captain Howdy
L'Enfant Terrible

Assistant Administrator

Old 03-23-2009, 07:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dystopia
=O What section of the site are you guys focusing on improving?
I don't think i'm breaking the NDA by saying this, but we plan to totally revamp the Word Game forum. And by revamp I mean expand. Well, by expand I mean assimilate. We plan to replace all existing forums with just the Word Game forum. One giant Word Game forum. ... You won't make any gold, but you can post to your heart's content. ;D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rylynne View Post
Question: To all male staff members, what do you think about the staff being mostly comprised of females? 8DD;;
I personally have no problem with it. I do tend to shy away, though, from conversations about monthlies, ill fitting bras and how much men suck. I also don't appreciate being taken to our mirror site twice a month and being forced to model any and all new pixels, female items included. When Bartuc joined the team, Kin and I were hoping we'd have a new ally in standing up to the female staff. Turns out though Barty enjoyed dressing up. ... He had a ball with the Valentine commons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rylynne View Post
Question! What really goes on when events are delayed? >83 Something tells me there's more to it than just coding... *evil laugh* xDDD;;
Truthfully... it's because we're usually too caught up in our weekly Oprah Book Club Meeting. We're a very passionate group with very strong opinions.

Why just the day before yesterday we had our meeting to discuss The Story of Edgar Sawtelle by David Wroblewski and CK and Tre got in a heated debate about certain contexts of the book. Words were thrown, tempers flared... but like with each get together, at the end we came together as friends and had a group hug. :)

Last edited by Captain Howdy; 03-23-2009 at 08:26 AM..