View Single Post
Cora
Pixel Pixie

Pixel Pixie

Old 01-12-2023, 11:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent View Post
That breaks my heart. ; A; She couldn't like just log in as a completely new user and just chat with us at least? I'd never know but that'd be pretty cool too...

I mean... She never even said she quit or anything. Just completely disappeared. ;; 3;;
You'd never even know if she had done this. But I can confirm she has never done this. She did not leave because she hated Mene or anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roachi View Post
She did mention a long time ago, that she was taking a hiatus or something. I remember it was around the time people were still mailing in money for CIs. And she was the one who use to sort that. At least i am sure it was her. It was a long time ago though lol.
Actually, that was Mama Juru that took the mail in donations

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wandering Poet View Post
i think as far as information about jelly this thread has as much as she is willing to share, as i used to post some information with her approval in the past when i still had contact with her.
I still write her letters sometimes, but I have no idea if she actually receives them. I like to think she does, and that it reminds her that even if we never speak again we still love her.