View Single Post
Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 03-28-2007, 03:35 AM

"It'll be a good learning experience, Riku," said Hotaru. it was amusing to see him frantically trying to free himself.

Riku was still struggling to get free. "You should have brought Chi! She loves these things!"

"Yes, but Chi doesn't do too well this high in the sky. You do," Hotaru replied. "Ayame you wouldn't happen to have a camera would you?"

"Huh? Oh camera, one step ahead of you Hotaru. I'm already taking pictures," said Ayame with a grin. She snapped away while Riku felt like hitting his head. This would go well in the family-friend scrapbook.

"I hate this," he muttered. Taking a deep breath, he muttered, "Hsinav." Before Tess and Jonelle's eyes he disappeared.

"Where did he go?" asked Tess, looking around.

Hotaru smiled. "Don't worry. He's around. He's sulking because you called him adorable. He hates being called adorable."

"But he is!"

Hotaru chuckled. "Yes I know."

"Okay, enough talk. Hotaru, home now. I like to make sure that Ita left everything in one piece," said Seika, tapping her feet. She sheathed her katanas.

"Impatient aren't we, Seika?" teased Ayame.

Hotaru nodded. "Oh yes." She waved her hands and suddenly seven crates of pocky dropped into the room. "I think these are yours Gate. We'll be back to make sure everything is alright."

Hotaru snapped her fingers as the wind swirled and blew and once again, they were gone.