View Single Post
Knerd
I put the K in "Misspelling"

Assistant Administrator

Old 09-17-2012, 05:34 PM

FAQ

How do I upload my video?
There are many free video hosting sites online. Simply pick out your favorite and follow their instructions. Just be sure to set the video to 'public'!

Save the "Direct Link" and post that in your entry form.

What sites can I use?

YouTube is the most popular hosting site. Create your own account and then upload to your heart's content.
Google Video also allows you to upload clips for free, as long as you sign up for a Google Account.

If you don't want to sign up for anything, then TinyPic might be your best choice. Uploading is quick and painless, although you can't go back to the site and access the material later on. Save the url when you can!

I don't own a camcorder, what can I do?
If you do not own your own video camera, ask family and friends if you can borrow one. Someone may be feeling generous. Cameras can even be rented from electronics stores. Leasing a camcorder for a few hours can be very inexpensive and will get the job done.

If that isn't an option, perhaps you have access to other recording devices: Webcams can work just as well, even if the picture is rather fuzzy. Some digital cameras and cell phones have video modes that can record for 30 - 60 seconds, which is just enough time to sing your heart out.

I hate my first submission! Can I make another?
No, there is only one entry per person. If you have already submitted a video, that is the one that will be judged.

Can I enter all the categories?

Yes, you may submit one entry per category.