View Single Post
Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 07-19-2015, 10:50 PM

I can honestly say I've never gotten a ticket or gotten into an accident! I was pulled over once with my Gramp because I pulled out a parking lot before I managed to get the lights on - in my defense I had no idea where they were and Gramp was telling me how to do it as I pulled out. At first I thought the cop wanted to pass me because I had just seen another cop rush off somewhere and assumed this cop was doing the same. Nope. He followed me. When he pulled me other he's like "Do you know why I stopped you?" I look at him dead serious and say "I honestly have no clue...." He then looked at the lights and said "Well I see they're on now." And then it clicked lol Even though it took him 30-40 seconds after I turned on the lights to pull me over, he was doing it because my lights weren't on and I laughed lol He then asked for the license and registration as I told him what happened and then I'm like "Uhhhh I have no idea where the registration is.." I them turned to my Gramp in the passenger seat and asked him if he knew where it was and the cop was like "Whose car is this?" I'm like "My Grandpa's!" And motioned to him as Gramp handed me the registration. The guy then took my license and was like "If I run this, it'll come up as being valid right?" I couldn't help but laugh as I nodded and said yes. The whole situation was just hilarious to me! Then of course my Gram hears it go across the scanner but didn't hear what it was for and thought we were in am accident and half way home my phone and my Gramp's phone starts ringing endlessly until my Gramp finally answered lol It was hilarious but not at the same time because they thought we were in trouble - but still a good story in the end when they found out what had happened!! XD;

And wow - 16? Wtf? That completely changes things. That is so my acceptable!! I'm floored by that one!!

---------- Post added 07-19-2015 at 06:51 PM ----------

Kirin - Oooh okay! I think I know who you're talking about now :3