View Single Post
Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!
Send a message via AIM to Xavirne Send a message via MSN to Xavirne Send a message via Yahoo to Xavirne

Old 06-08-2015, 08:02 PM

Much to his liking, the man with cyan hair witnessed Issa call back her man (even if the words were quite cryptic). Despite this distrust in her and the team, Androw simply returned to his chair while the woman left the room. There was no need to cause further ruckus, especially during dire situations such as this.

While she was away, he laced his hands together and gazed over the paper and pen she left for him. It was useless to try to escape with such primitive tools--not to mention, being in here meant not being in an explosion--so he remained put. Pen between his hands, he began to doodle ever so lightly. The face, though shaded with ink, seemed to have a crisp and clear outline. Eyes closing momentarily, Androw bit his lip to ponder a final detail. When the "ah-ha" moment came, his orbs opened and he finalized the missing detail.

Pulling the image back, Androw grunted at his work. It is flawless, save for the fact that the face is a shadowy mess. So flawless that Androw tore it into pieces and pouted while tears swelled in his eyes.

"Sven," he spat. A faint noise, likely the explosion, shook the ship much like a mouse shakes the floor it walks on. It's so nonexistent and yet, Androw senses it. Eyes adverted, he grimaced while looking toward the camera. Hopefully this intel was spot on and saved that miserable man's life--not to mention the rest of the retrieval crew.

When the door opened and Issa returned, Androw's all ears. Leaning forward, his eyes followed the woman like a lost puppy, waiting for any word of news to roll from her lips.

Sadly, he received no satisfaction. Granted, the invitation to stay with the crew boded well with him. It meant he proved his worth, or so he assumed.

Before he can even utter a word or ask for more details, she's gone. Baffled at her lack of concern over him, Androw retreated into his seat and scanned the room for his drawing. Although in shreds, he craftily put each piece back together. If he had tape, he would have likely taped it together, but this was not an option at the time. Instead, he simply gazed down at it and glared. Pen in hand, he snarled before shoving the could-be weapon right into the middle of the drawing. "Let's see how well you hid your crumbs, Sven. I've an invitation I cannot refuse--one that might finally bring the closure I so rightfully deserve."

With that, the cyan-haired man rose and moved from the room. Along the way, he passed a few other ship workers and asked them for directions. Naturally, they were overjoyed and extremely helpful. It made Androw wonder just how often--if at all--Issa invited a stranger to live amongst her crew. Realizing how she was likely putting her neck on the line for him, the human decided to play it low and keep out of her way. Still, the two-tone woman had information he wanted so he needed to hunt her down.

Working his way around the ship, the man with the Leo personality finally found his way toward the woman. Only, along the way, he happened upon Issa and Nathan playing a very interesting version of chess. Piqued, he quizzically tilted his head back and forth, instantly realizing how to play the game.

"Did you call check?" he asked rhetorically for he assumed Issa knew Nathan was nearly locked down. "Odds aren't really in your favor," he threw his voice toward Nathan, "but you could beat her if she fumbles during the next three moves."

Not wanting to interrupt further, he gazed past the pair and spied the female he sought. "Miss," he brushed against the wall and moved to Tasi. "Sorry about early." Hand in his hair, he sheepishly laughed. "Sometimes I forget my manners." Hand now out of his hair, he extended it forward to meet the hand of Radelle. "Androw Gale-"

"Silly, human." She giggled while drawing him into a full-on embrace, "I already looked you up. I also decided henceforth you'll be my adorable little Galey-poo." Pinching his cheek, the woman winked over toward Issa and Nathan.

"WHAT?!" Hissing and pulling back, Androw blinked at the woman as if she had fifteen heads. "I refuse to be called such petty names!"

"Hmmm," she scratched her chin in a human-like manner. "How about Gale-kun."

"I'm not Japanese," he said out of annoyance.

"But Androw is so boring! And since you're human and humanity has Japanese members amongst its species, Gale-kun is totally acceptable!"

"Andy works just fine," he mused.

"Nope, Gale-kun!"
Jaw firm and eyes forward, she more or less forced Androw into accepting the name.

With a sigh and eye role, he caved. "Fine, fine. Gale-kun it is. Still don't know you're name thou-" Again, he's cut off and interrupted by hugging.

"I'm Tasi-chan!" She let out a joyous squee. "And we're going to become the best of friends; mainly because I've always wanted to meet a human!"

"You're kidding," Androw mocks sarcastically. "Because humans are oh-so-special," he quipped in an even more sarcastic tone.

"You have blue hair. I think you're pretty special."

"I dye it."

"Die?"
Brows furrowed, she turned to Issa for explanation. "Why did your hair die?"

"Not the die, die. That die is spelled d-i-e. D-y-e is a product used to color things such as skin, hair, or clothing. So I d-y-ed my hair this color. It's definitely not natural. It’s supposed to be black but...." He grimaced and looked away. “Yeah.”

Even though the two had only just met, it was evident that the two had no qualms with one another. Funny how things turn out. Despite hating the GLE, Androw certainly enjoyed one of its members, cheeky or not, she was still an agent.

"Anyway, Tasi-chan," Androw cleared his throat before stepping closer to the woman, "would you mind showing me the data you received? I've a book," his gaze scanned over to Nathan. Narrowing his lids, he glared, quickly, before turning back to Tasi-chan. "I was hoping to compare notes and see if your data matched any of mine. Might give us a clue toward our next step."

Not even thinking about clearance levels, she pulled up the screen and was 100-percent ready to comply with whatever Androw requested. If she were in the wrong, Nathan or Issa would be sure to bark at her any second now!

TwitchTumblrInstagram
Wanna roleplay? WTF or Mene