Thread: Chemical Love
View Single Post
Tachigami
It's quiet, now.
Send a message via AIM to Tachigami

Old 02-05-2014, 11:29 PM

Cian tensed when the isolation was no longer considered that. With anyone around he felt self-conscious, and with this particular object of his artificial affection around, he felt as if any movement he made would embarrass him more than he already was. When he sat nearby, Cian felt his face burn. He didn't look toward the man as he spoke---part of him was afraid that he'd see his sketch tossed away, and he breathed in shakily. "Yeah... well..." He cleared his throat, steadying his voice a bit. "I... I dunno... Never felt this. I... I've n-never been... y'know, in love. So... I dunno what to feel... I-I mean, it's not... real. This. Isn't real..." He slid his hands through his hair, letting it fall and hide his face from the chemistry student's view. "Don't even know your name... S-so I dunno why... I feel like it's all personal."

He let himself reach into his pocket, find the coin he had manipulated before, and let it fall, begin to roll around the space between his feet. It made him feel just the slightest bit soothed, focusing on something besides the man he was suddenly so obsessed with. "They must be important..." He muttered. "... I mean, to warrant a love potion. I guess I should've known it wasn't for me." He laughed bitterly, directing the coin with some lazy movements. The sound of metal rolling over concrete eased him a little more.