Thread: Chemical Love
View Single Post
Tachigami
It's quiet, now.
Send a message via AIM to Tachigami

Old 02-06-2014, 05:43 AM

He didn't sleep at all. When the sky began to change tones Cian was still awake and working on his painting, and glanced at the clock in time to see it was only six thirty. Sighing, he went to his bathroom, stepping into a hot shower and rocking back and forth as he let the water stream over his head. It took away the sleepiness, but closing his eyes only let him see his painting. It had grown so intricate as he worked throughout the night---straw-colored hair barely enough to be put back, warm-looking skin, high cheekbones... He didn't want to paint Layland but had no choice; Cian couldn't stop thinking about him.

He slowly pulled on a light-colored buttondown, darker vest, and black slacks and packed his bag, making sure he had what he needed before covering his painting and stepping out of his house. It was cool today, and Cian shuddered a little, walking slowly to the school. He kept his head down, walking away from the rest until someone touched his shoulder. He gasped, turning to them and finding the brown-haired girl from before. "Ah... H-hi..." He managed a little smile, and she returned it.

"Hi... Cian? I think you're in my art class." She put a hand out, and Cian grasped it slowly.

"Yeah... Erm... I... I'm sorry, I'm not... not good with names."

"Seems you're really shy, too." She tilted her head as if implying it, and Cian nodded with a jerky motion. "Aw, it's okay! My name's Melody, I usually work in front of the windows so the sun hits my canvases right."

"Oh, I recognize you now...!" Cian nodded. "Sometimes I look up and notice you there..."

She smiled. "Mind if I walk with you to class? I wanted to get over early."

Cian bit his lip. "Um... s-sure... I mean, I don't mind." The conversation was a good distraction, at least. It helped him take his mind off Layland, having something to focus on.