View Single Post
Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 01-14-2016, 07:22 AM

Dragumand didn't have time or need to worry though. As the door dinged open with a rather merry chime, the occupents indisde flew backwards hard against the walls of the elevator. Grinning, he whirled back to the remaing pirates knowing that Lielieja had finally joined the fight. With a powerful saber slash, he dispatched 2 more droids infront of him. In a fluid motion, he turned to his next opponet, gathing his force as he went. Jumping straight up in the air, Dragumand twisted before slamming back down to the ground, his saber axing down the man in front of him as his forced unleashed in an area blast, injuring the remaining pirates.

In a whirl of saber slashes, he cut down the last 2 pirates with a few flouishes for style, ending in an agressive poss while he surveyed the area, both visually and energetically, for anymore enimes. Taking a deep calming breath, dragumand turned to face lielieja, retracting his saber and placing it on his belt. "Well... I see you had some fun..." he said as he surveyed the carnage in the elevator. Bodies were scatered inside, the doors opening and closing rythmically against a lifeless forme wedged between them. "Do you ever leave anything alive?" Dragumand asked, "It's prudent to leave someone alive to question!" Bending down, he lifted up a pirate slumpped against the bulkhead. "See?? I only minorly injured this pirate!" Turning to the ashen face of the pirate, Dragumand ruoughly shook him, yelling, "Who sent you to attack us?!" With a great gasp the Pirate siad "You'll never...!" before with dying with a gurgle. "Yes well.. That can sometimes happen..." Dragumand said quitely, dropping the body and moving to block it from Lielieja's view. "So... Shall we continue to the hangerbay?"

((HO HOO!! I'm on time for once!!! Hope you like it ^^!))