View Single Post
zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 01-14-2016, 03:18 PM

Seeing that her partner has things under control, Lielieja deactivated her lightsaber and watched stoically as Dragumand finished off the last of his group of pirates. The hallway was littered with droid parts and debris along with a scattering of bodies. Usually Dragumand was the more…diplomatic one but this scene perfectly portrayed the flipside of his personality that would not back down from a fight. He made quick work of the remaining few then took a moment to survey the scene before breaking stance and putting away his own saber.

Lielieja smirked, “Well I couldn’t just stand by and let you have all the fun now could I?” she retorted. Her smile disappeared however at her partner’s reprimand. Taking prisoners usually wasn’t her style. From Lielieja’s personal experience, it created unnecessary complications at best and was life threatening in the worst case. She thought to comment on this but her partner continues to drawl on about procedure with perhaps a touch of showing off…

The female jedi raised an eyebrow as he roughly shook the “minorly injured” pirate for information. Clearly his interrogation tactics were as lacking as his assessment of the pirate’s injuries as a moment later the latter gave his last breath. Lielieja rolled her eyes at Dragumand’s weak attempt to brush away his failure. “Clearly your technique needs work,” she quipped. “They are pirates. They are doing what pirates do. Searching for a deeper meaning behind their attack is a futile endeavor. The only thing they care about is looting this ship for all it’s worth.”

Lielieja paused a moment to let that sink in before adding, “And the only thing I care about is showing them just how stupid they were to attack this particularly ship.” Turning her back on Dragumand, Lielieja heaved the pirate she had used as a door stopper out of the way and took its place in the doorway to prevent it from closing. “Come on, let’s go,” she said, holding her hand up to stop the door from trying to close on her as she waited for her partner to join her.

((I got a bit inspired in the train this morning and wrote down a post! It's hard to believe, 3 posts in one week! *gasp*))