View Single Post
Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 01-20-2016, 06:49 PM

"Someone could have sent them!" Dragumand defended his failed attempt at interrogation, "There's always some new dark Jedi behind things nowadays! And besides! It's more fun when there's an evil mastermind plotting to overthrow the Jedi..." Dragumand trailed off in his attempt at a rebuttal. He did miss the last mission in which they had fought and beat the dark side once again. They were his favorite missions! He always enjoyed bringing the deluded Jedi back to the light side if at all possible. <Though I'm sure Lielieja's favorite part is when they resist to the end and she gets to take them out...> He thought to himself. She could be so borderline Light side sometimes!

Bringing his mind back to the present, he quickly searched the corpses as he carefully stepped over the fallen bodies. Finding several handy stims for the coming fight, he handed some to Lielieja as he stepped into the lift. "Hanger bay," He commanded the computer, then looked over at Lielieja as ever standing stoically in the corner, "You are right though, they picked the wrong ship to board today!" Dragumand grinned, anticipating the next fight as the lift sent them down and towards the stern of the ship. Occasional tremors from explosions rocked the lift but he could tell the fighting outside the ship was basically over now, the transport's turrets having all been destroyed.

"So..." Dragumand started, breaking the silence that had settled over them. It turned out the lift wasn't all that fast, making the trip down to the hanger long and boring. "Did you learn any new techniques lately? At least the right home ended up not being so boring right?" He said attempting to make small talk. <I should probably be meditating, but I'm just too caught up in the excitement!> He thought to himself, adjusting his light saber on his belt and packing the stims away. He left one out to use right before they went into battle. Rocking on the balls of his feet, he waited for a reply from Lielieja and for the doors to open onto the the hanger.

((3 in one week was pretty darn good!! AND LOOK! I replied within a week! XD :P))