View Single Post
King of Bedlam
Fame = Demise
Send a message via MSN to King of Bedlam Send a message via Yahoo to King of Bedlam

Old 06-27-2011, 12:26 AM

[alright, now we are in business. I've got the ideas running through my head and I think I'm ready for rping. Awesome. Thank you for the offer :D]

Robert looked down at the woman for a while, seeing as she awkwardly stumbled through the trials of general conversation. He would not lie to himself, he found it kind of cute. He would allow her to continue stumbling, but unlike the many people who would probably just stare at her to observe the display of personal foolishness, Robert was not that kind of person. He would poke fun at her though, chuckling as he reached out to shake her hand, "Robert Logan. Relax, I don't bite unless you bite me first. No need to worry about being awkward, its that awkwardness that makes us human." He took a seat next to her, sipping his heated beverage as he looked down at his phone again. He had received a text from the individual he was expecting, they were evidently having some problems on there end. He would return the text, asking "what's up?" There could be no problems on his final day here. He decided that he would pass the time by making general conversation with her. "So.... Rue. What's it like in your field? I could never do a double major personally... Mainly out of lazyness... But it must be rather interesting placing yourself in the field of creative indulgence. Tell me about it."