[COLOR="red"][B][SIZE="5"]My Craft[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]
[paste or link IMG here]
[B]Comments[/B]: [optional]

Quote:
Originally Posted by momochan View Post
Okay, here's my entry!

My Craft
<3
Comments: Valentines day is a day of looove~ And if you're single, self love! I am indeed single, so I decided to make myself a little something! I made a needle felted Abel doll~ His base (like a core) is made out of polyester fiber/stuffing, and his everything else is made from wool roving and acrylic fibers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clair Voyant View Post
Oh I'm glad it counts!

My Craft

SPOILERX

Comments: I'm not the greatest sewer, and I don't have a sewing machine- hand sewed entirely. So, there are two rice/oatmeal heating pads. The rice-oatmeal (in the red-white checkered cloth) combo keeps heat in, releases a delicious and soothing scent while delivering heat to a desired area of the body. These two red-white-checkered pads are then placed inside two mini pillow-cases, one is fleece and the other is flannel. A black zipper is sewn into each pillow case and are easily to remove, for heating and cleaning. My fiance, Manny, gets terrible back and neck kinks because his job forces him to sit and stay motionless 8-10 hours a day. These two pads, I made with love, are to ease his aches and pains, enfolding him in a warm embrace when I'm not around. #sickenlysweet
Quote:
Originally Posted by R u b y View Post
My Craft

(more in spoiler)

SPOILERX

Sorry for so many pictures, I wanted to make sure to show all the angles and features.

Proof of craft lol

Comments: This year was my first Valentines Day with my beau and he LOVES leopard print, so I made him a bouquet of duct tape roses. There are 7 total (3 leopard, 4 red) and they all double as usable pens (shown in spoiler) The vase is filled with foil shreds and the card, which I also made and pasted to cardboard (the heart was glued separately), is tied on with velvet leopard print ribbon. Everything is made by me other than the vase (obviously).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eastriel View Post
My Craft

Comments: I made some kawaii valentines charms, all about the size of my thumb nail or a little bigger. Everything is made from polymer clay, even the mouths. :)

Last edited by Nephila; 02-20-2016 at 01:55 AM..