View Single Post
Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 01-02-2016, 04:41 AM

SPOILERX

January Highlights

January 1st

Brought in the new Year with a bunch of great friends and meet 2 new really awesome people I jived with automatically. All 3 of us are artists of different sorts. We'll be meeting again soon at the next convention party! It'll be a blast for sure. Chris was happier than a pig in a blanket dancing with us three ladies. It was an amazing night. OH and We won a few of the draw prizes including a HUGE bottle of Sailor Jerry's Spiced rum and a box full of glow sticks. The only thing I regret is forgetting my camera. Pirated themed new-years was amazing.

January 2nd

Chris and I took Lilith and my Nephew Daniel to see their first movie of the new year. Star Wars. It was great. It had a lot more moments that I identified with than the first 6. Strong females FTW! Leia was great in her Slave outfit and all but Rey is just wow! Her hair was never princess perfect, she was a really great character in so many ways. I need to re-watch it to see a few of the bg characters, but in the end we all had a great night out.

January 10th

Hung out with friends and had a blast. Found out what the baby's name is going to be. Played a lot of Cards Against humanity.

January 23rd

Went out with friends to a Karaoke event. Didn't take any photos because I'm a derp. XD

January Avatars:

Last edited by Nephila; 01-30-2016 at 11:08 PM..