View Single Post
[L]ove[H]ate
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 03-17-2009, 02:16 AM

Roachi: She made ALL the banners, and even volunteered to help in the biography section of the forum! She is like my hero for life!
Juniper_silver: She helped me with all the biographies and even wrote almost half of them! She didn't have the time to help create a thread, but she did a lot of behind the scenes work, and helped on creating the hollywood theme.
Elmira Swift: When the user that was intended on running the trivia contest, quit, she came in and took that person's job to help me out, and I love her because of that. She is super reliable! SHE IS SO AMAZING! AND I LOVE HER! She not only helps out so much here, but she aslo has children in real life to consult too!
IRK3N: For helping me gather biography information forms from staff, and he even helped out in the event forum.
Kultura: For helping me out with the event and putting up with all my changes/updates.
blueblackrose: For donating to the event's funds.
Strawberry Octopus: For offering her help to the event, and being such a reliable person.
Wordstreamer: She is reliable, amazing, and is helping out with the whole "show your love" thread. She even donated some funds to the event!
Hatake Ayumi: For being there to help out with the event--she took most tedious job (in my opinion because I know people out there love doing it) of reading all the writing contest entries.
Jellysundae: For helping me set up the form, fix all my mistakes, tell me everything that needed to be done, and just being a great person. But she made me hungry!
Eroy: For helping me fix my list of the staff members when I first created the idea of the event.
Sakura_Madison: For making the first hangout thread in the event and so I put her as part of the SAE staff! Woot!

Last edited by [L]ove[H]ate; 03-25-2009 at 02:18 AM..