View Single Post
blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play them like a lullaby, like a reason why.

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 03-16-2009, 11:59 PM

I was so excited about going to the Momo-con and the day I was leaving for the convention my dog, Luca, comes up to me and actually talks. I was like OMG did you just talk and he says “Yeah, what do you think I’m just a stupid dog or something?” So I ended up fainting. Well after I woke up I got out the video camera to make sure he could talk and that I wasn’t dreaming. I got some great video of him talking put it up on youtube right away. After it had been up for an hour it turned out to be a big hit. The next thing I know I’m getting a called from Steven Spielberg saying he wanted my dog to be in his next movie. After I got off the phone with him I got a call from Universal Studios. They wanted Luca and me to fly out to California on the next available flight. I was still in shock after I hung up. Well I couldn’t exactly pass this up so I finished packing and made arrangements to fly out to California. It was all happening so fast and was amazing. Luca had photo shots and made a commercial for a new dog food. After signed a movie contract for Luca I fainted again because he was going to be making some much money. Luca and Lexi, my other dog, were licking me in the face when I woke up. Apparently I had actually fallen down the stairs because I was in such a hurry to leave for the convention and dreamed everything that happened. On top of that I had been out for almost two days and missed the convention.

(If I win I’d like a female shirt please)