View Single Post
StrangeShank
(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥

Old 08-05-2014, 06:47 PM

"This mean I knocked you up? We gunna have to get married er somethin? Keep you a proper lady?" He furrowed his brows, "I think that's how it went..." He was referencing some old movie he'd watched lately. He was pretty sure John Wayne was in it. John Wayne was the manliest of all old movie sorts. Blue kind of looked up to him.

"I bet I was awesome in bed." He joked as he stood up and stretched. He really hated sitting still so long, so he went up to get the flour sack himself.

"Hey, Mrs. Collins... If it's supposed to be a kid, why it ain't gotta face?" He asked, picking a sack of flour up.

She gave him a stern look, "If you feel it needs a face, draw one" she replied, getting tired of Blue already, "take one of the carriers too..."

"Eh, sure..." He swiped up the baby pouch and went back to his seat, tossing the strap on baby carrying sling at Will. "Moms get to wear the dumb looking thing"

He searched through his book at and pulled out a marker. He kept it on him so he could draw mustaches on people who fell asleep, but today it would have another use. He turned the sack of flour to face him and drew on two of the dorkiest looking eyes ever drawn on a sack of flour. "It's got yer eyes... D'aaaw"