View Single Post
Vinny XIII
✨☕️✨

Old 10-07-2014, 04:05 AM

"You are no-" Marcus had started to say until he saw the smaller male kiss his son.
Will froze when he felt Blue's lips against his own. His heart beat tripled as he felt his face grow hot. 'D-did he just...?' Will thought to himself as he felt his friends arms wrap around him, 'Oh my god he did! B-but why? I did just lie to dad, b-but I didn't think he'd roll with it like this!' He glanced at the blue haired young man and bit back a laugh when we saw the face he made.
"That's right!" Will said, agreeing with Blue as he pulled him closer to himself with a small chuckle, "Maybe I'm still going through a rebellious phase?"
Marcus gritted his teeth and clenched his fists, rage swelling in his chest. He was about to bellow at the two young men when the tall man in the black suit place his hand on his shoulder.
"Sir, we're gaining an audience." He said quietly, nodding his head towards the other students passing by.
Marcus cleaned his throat, adjusting his tie as he took a deep breath, "Young man this isn't over."
"I think it is." Will said, his arms still around Blue, "You need to stop calling me in the middle of class at least."
"William," Marcus said coldly and calmly, "I allow you to associate with... him and I allow you to attend these classes to keep you out of trouble, but you have to take responsibility-"
"Allow me?!" Will snapped, suddenly letting go of Blue and marching up to his father, "I need to 'take responsibility'?! What the hell is that supposed to mean?!"
"Willia-"
"NO!" Will spat, interrupting his dad, "In case you've forgotten I paid for my classes, I pay for my apartment, and more importantly I decide who I spend my time with! I haven't taken anything from you since I was eighteen so you have no say in anything in my life!"
Marcus glared at Will before adjusting his collar, "We will discuss this at another time. I assume you're still coming to Emily's engagement party?"
"Only for her. I'm not doing it for anyone else." Will growled, clenching his fists.
"Than I will see you there, William." Marcus said, "And bring a female date. You wouldn't want to embarrass your sister."
Before Will could reply Marcus turned and began walking away, the taller man following closely behind him.
Will sigh, running his hand through his hair as he turned his attention back to Blue, "Sorry about all that..."