Thread: {Worlds Merged}
View Single Post
p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 06-23-2014, 07:08 PM

You've lived so long in a world of perpetual chaos. Now the time has come where the leaders of your kind are coming together to find a way to coincide in peace.

*Spots still open:
No spots are available. If you have a very interesting and original character that you wish to add, PM me.

For a little while now, things in your world have been rather calm, while perhaps tense. You (as a vampire) have been forbidden to feed from humans, and have been given synthetic blood in replacement. (Your character can be okay with this, happy with this, or hate this.) If you disobey, the original vampire families, the Purebloods, will punish you. If they are unsuccessful or need help, vampire hunters are brought in to eliminate you.

You (as a human) are perhaps excited, shocked - not having known vampires existed, or angry and disbelieving that the vampires are really trying. Those monsters in human form... they can't be trusted after all. You have also been commanded to live in peace with vampires, not causing problems or trying to harm them. Unless you are a vampire hunter, in which case your job is to keep the bad vampires in check. You are generally not called in, until a vampire is in need of disposal.

You (as a werewolf) are still living your life of great secrets. No one knows what you are, and those who knew your kind once was, know that it is no longer. You bear a great and lonely secret.

Find your place among us. Please be sure your character is diverse.

A little more character information...
All vampires can have the normal vampire abilities of: super human speed, strength, senses and healing. If your vampire has any special ability (limited to one - fire creation/manipulation, telekinesis, etc.) then he/she must be considered an aristocrat (changed by an original/Pureblood). If he/she only has basic powers, then he/she was once a human, changed by another who was changed by another and so on and so forth. All can walk in sunlight, though younger and weaker ones won't like it as it hurts their eyes. They do prefer the night. Pureblood vampires have multiple abilities and can also compel other vampires the same way aristocrats can compel humans.

All humans can have the normal human abilities. You know, nunchuck skills, baking skills, computer hacking skills, drawing skills, etc. Yes, just a human. Not everyone will have known vampires exist. Only people who've had encounters with them will know. Vampire existence has been a great secret up until recently, when they thought it unfair to continue living in the shadows.

The werewolf can have normal werewolf abilities. I'm not sure about any special abilities. If you're interested in this role and would like one, just PM me about it. He/she should also be one who loses control on full moons, and knows this, thus caging/chaining him/herself, etc.

>> RULES <<X

1. No Godmodding. If you want to do something crazy, PM me with your idea first, and we'll make sure it's okay with the other player/s first. No killing other characters, unless it's a side character and it has been said that killing him/her is okay.

2. You must make a diverse character, so read the other profiles before you submit yours. I will not accept aristocratic vampires with the same special ability. I will not accept characters who have the same back story. I will not accept five characters who are all quiet and shy. Understand?

3. PM me your character profile with the title "Hiphopanonymous" and wait for approval before posting. I reserve the right to turn away characters who are simply not fit for the play, or players who don't meet our requirements.

4. You must post in paragraphs. Two of five sentences or more is minimum. Quality over quantity is important, but if you don't use capitalization and punctuation, I will bite you.

5. You must post often. Every day would be awesome. But multiple times a week is okay. If you can not post multiple times a week, you will be removed.

6. Have some fun! Use your imagination and let loose. Follow the rules, but this is meant to be a good time for all. It doesn't always have to be serious and doom and gloom, okay? :)

I reserve the right to change the rules at any time.

Character Skeleton
Fill this out and PM it to me accordingly!

PHP Code:
[LEFT][SIZE="3"][FONT="Garamond"][B]INSERT USERNAME[/B][/FONT][/SIZE][/LEFT]

[
CENTER][IMG]Insert the URL to your character's appearance. Anime pictures only.[/IMG]
[COLOR="INSERT POST COLOR HERE"][FONT=" Garamond "][SIZE="5"][B]CHARACTER NAME[/B][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]

I am a[color="INSERT POST COLOR HERE"] CHOOSE: Human, Human vampire hunter, Vampire (pure blood, aristocrat or regular), Vampire vampire hunter, The Werewolf.[/color]

[B][SIZE="3"]‡[/SIZE][/B][size=1]A physical description: [/size] 

[B][SIZE="3"]‡[/SIZE][/B][size=1] People call me ____. [/size]
[B][SIZE="3"]‡[/SIZE][/B][size=1] I am ____ years old. [/size]
[B][SIZE="3"]‡[/SIZE][/B][size=1] I am male/female. [/size]
[B][SIZE="3"]‡[/SIZE][/B][size=1] I am heterosexual/bisexual/homosexual/asexual. [/size]
[B][SIZE="3"]‡[/SIZE][/B][size=1] I can ____. (Erase this if your character does not have any special abilities.)[/size]

[/CENTER][JUSTIFY][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT]
[B][SIZE="4"]‡ My story;[/SIZE][/B][INDENT][size=1]
Write everything you want us to know about your character here. Ideas: background, mission, scars, likes, hates, etc. 

[/size][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/JUSTIFY][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT] 

Last edited by p o p p e t ♥; 07-11-2014 at 09:10 PM..