Thread: {Worlds Merged}
View Single Post
p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 06-25-2014, 12:14 AM

She'd been staring up at the old mansion, when a voice reached her ears. She turned her head, blinking owlishly with lapis lazuli colored eyes, matching her pendant. "I...", well, she didn't really know how to answer that. She didn't really want to say she was lost, since that would mean she was looking for something in particular.

But she was lost. She just didn't know what was lost, per say. Aside from her memory. She was wandering, aimlessly. Not considering herself lost. "No," she started to say, but then paused. "Yes," she finally said. "I don't, really know," she added in a sad and lonely tone.

Marin couldn't remove her eyes from the strangers. His eyes were much like hers. Striking, and different. But he was much more beautiful than she, in a way that only vampires could be. Something stirred inside her, yearning to be remembered. But no memories came.

Finally, she realized she was staring, and how rude that was. She dropped her eyes to her bare toes. "I'm sorry," she breathed. She mentally sighed. This was why people called her strange. She just couldn't get the social situations right. She was certainly something different, in many ways. And she must have been a sight, too, in her ragged clothes given her by the shelter.