Thread: {Worlds Merged}
View Single Post
p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 06-25-2014, 03:26 AM

Something like shock crossed her delicate features when he raised her chin, at the gesture, but also at his scent. It was as if the things about him, were drawing her in. His appearance, his voice, his touch...

Marin looked at the mansion when he released her, and nodded. Did he know something about the place? Perhaps that vampires lived inside? Though she couldn't make sense out of why that would mean anything to her. She frowned sadly as she watched the mansion, almost as if she were a dog cast outside of his house, unwanted, confused. She belonged on the inside of the gate, yet she was on the outside.

But why did she feel that way? She felt eyes lingering on her, and she looked at the stranger again, as he asked her another question. She looked down at her dirty feet, suddenly very self conscious. "I, don't, really know...", she answered, before bringing lapis lazuli orbs up to meet his own.

She looked away quickly. "You must think I'm very strange," she said suddenly. "Everyone else here does." She had that look again, that sad, lost and lonely look. Her eyes found his again, and she looked like some kind of lost puppy. "I... can't remember...", what was it she couldn't remember? Everything, anything. Only her name...

"...anything," she finally whispered, hopelessness and despair clear in her voice.