Thread: {Worlds Merged}
View Single Post
PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 06-29-2014, 06:00 PM

A soft audible sigh came from the lips of the somewhat young Vampire named Tommy. He was pretty damn bored in this house, there was nothing to do except tidy up and move some womans' things inside. She did make him curious, there was something about her like she was hiding something. Maybe she was hiding some type of other worldly treasure that he can make off with.

In anycase the young vamp hand nothing to do as he rather not help around the mansion. So Tommy decided to go out and get some of that delicious coffee cake from Kerry's Cafe. He didn't require human food, but he could still taste it. Maybe he can get Kerry to put in some of the subsitute blood, that all Vamps were required to drink. which sucked, as Tommy despised it so much he often considers drinking straight from humans or atleast rob a blood bank. Robbing a blood bank isn't drinking from humans is it? No it's drinking from bags that humans so kindly donated to. So there be no reason for a hunter to come after him right?

Tommy was wondering around in the secret passages in the walls when he heard Pierre telling Adelais to eat and ask if he could accompany her. Ugh, just the thought of Pierre sickens Tommy. He didn't know what it is about him that made him dislike the butler so much. Maybe it's the closeness he pretends to have with Adelais, or the fact he has the aura of a lost puppy about him. Whatever the case, he didn't have time to find out as Tommy really wanted some coffee cake. Figuring it out can wait another time.

Tommy left the mansion through a secret back door and headed for Kerry's Cafe. On the way there he smelled blood and alot of it. Curious he picked around a alley way and found a man, and a woman who was covered in blood and a bloody heap next to her. What the hell did I just walk in on? he thought.

"If they are judging me, its not because I'm with a human my dear. It might be because it's odd for someone of my standing to be with you." He gently told her as he sat down and placed the two Lattes down on the table. And just as he done so Julio came over and brought their coffee cake slices. "Thank you, Julio." Edward told the young man as he motioned for Marin to sit down. "Try the cake, it's very good."

"Marin, don't worry about them. If they want to stare let them. But if it bothers you we can leave?" He offered as he took a bite out of his coffee cake and then a sip of his Latte. He watched her as if she was the most fascinating thing he ever saw in his entire life span. Just what about her is so special? Lord Nomura knows but his lips are sealed. Edward furrowed his brows as he became deep in thought.

Though just as someone opened the door to enter the cafe, for a split instant he smelled blood, Vampire blood. Edward promptly stood up, and looked over to Marin. "I'll be right back, eat your cake." He smiled at the last bit as he took another bite of his coffee cake and left Marin at the table to go to the back of the Cafe. Edward shared a look with Kerry and left through the back door of the cafe. Looking around he found three people. One seemed to be peering around the corner and the other two next to a bloody mess.

Grin devishly, he said aloud. "My, my... what do we have here?"

---

Kerry shared a look with Edward before skipping over to the table where Marin was and helping herself to Edwards' now vacant chair. "Hello deary! How do like the cake? Delicious I hope?"

Last edited by PrincessKasumi; 06-29-2014 at 06:15 PM..