View Single Post
Sho-Shonojo
(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥

Old 05-13-2008, 09:08 PM

11. Memory (continuation of Sport, Pain, and Breathe)

Nimbus rolled over as he tried to get more comfortable.

Shonasha eyed the prince's bare back and the array of pale scars that lines it. He traced one that ran up his shoulder and across his arm, "So how did you get all of these pretty scars?" Shonasha asked as he rested his head on the man's arm, trying to look at his face to gauge his mood. It was distant, and his eyes peered around the darkening room, searching for something Shonasha knew was not really there.

"You know," He said quietly with a peer out the corner of his eye at the demon, "You told me yourself what you thought happened."

"The incubus then," Shonasha said. "But how did that happen, how does the prince of the Lupnian continent get nabbed off of his own soil and stolen away to be affected like that?"

"I ran away." Nimbus said as he sat up so he could look at Shonasha, "My father made me angry so I ran away and hoped I would never see him again. He wouldn't have cared anyway, not if I'd never been seen again. What's an heir who can't...?" he stopped as Shonasha placed a finger against his lips.

The demon looked at seriously and asked with patience, "What happened to you?"

Nimbus placed a hand around the demon's hand and squeezed in tightly, enough to make the knuckles crack together, "Why are you so intent on digging up my painful memories. I'm done living as that young prince."

Shonasha tried to keep his face reserved, tried to keep it a mask. "It could answer some important questions. I don't think my people would have done it Nimbus." Hearing his name from the demon's lips made his grip loosen, he dropped Shonasha's hand and truly looked at his in questioning, "If I'm right, it could mean that the Lupnian's have an enemy other than Totsu."

Nimbus slid an arm around the demon's shoulder, wrapping his finger's in lengths of his white hair. He pulled Shonasha close to him and whispered with a dry laugh, "You came to my bed for this?"

A slim smile crossed Shonasha's perfect face, "I care"