View Single Post
Sho-Shonojo
(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥

Old 08-10-2008, 06:35 AM

37. See (Continuation of Drown)

Shonasha woke to find Balkar gone. His bed roll was missing, as were his pack as horse. The trampled trail of grass that he had left behind clearly showed his route to the Elreen city where they had been heading for such a long time. The demon sighed before leaning over to his companion.

"He's ok," Heso said. He was laying on his side, facing the other way, but Shonasha knew that the man's eyes were now very far away, looking into the ever approaching future, "He'll be back soon and then we'll be on our way on another hapless adventure."

"You could have warned me that he was going to be gone. It gave me quite a shock." Shonasha said with a slight huff.

Heso sat up and gave the man a smile, his eyes now their normal crimson, "You should have told me what traveling half a continent was really like. Are you sure you did all this when you were younger?"

"As sure as you are that we're off to travel it even further." Shonasha replied raked a hand through his white hair, now dull from their long travels. "Of course he couldn't let us slip into the city for just a few hours. We could use some supplies and I'd kill for a hot bath."

"It's the way of young men to strike out on adventure. And don't fuss, you look lovely."