View Single Post
Liztress
Mommy Zellony's Lizard ♥
Send a message via AIM to Liztress

Old 01-15-2011, 02:41 AM

((Better than I think mine is. ^_^ ))

"Oh! I wasn't expecting you to have arrived so soon, Asher." Tony remarked hurriedly. His stomach tensed up, not at the remark about Ayame picking the lock to his house but rather the fact that he had no clue what sort of impression this would leave on them. Good hosts were supposed to be at home when their guests arrived. Not out shopping even if it was to feed said guests. "I'm just now getting ready to leave the grocery store. Give me... ten to fifteen minutes."

"Alright!" Asher's voice chirped through the phone. After exchanging goodbyes, Tony closed his phone and directed the now empty shopping cart towards another customer to use.

The temptation to speed back to his house was quickly extinguished when a police car pulled up to the lane on his right. A scowl crossed his lips but Tony knew it was better to just do the limit. If he was to be pulled over, who knew how much longer his cousin would have to wait outside?

His car pulled up to the house within the time he had given Asher. Tony had managed to open the trunk and grabbed a couple of bags when someone's arms wrapped around his chest.

"Tony! It's so good to see you!" Asher excitedly rejoiced, tightening his grip and causing his cousin to drop the bags back into the trunk.