View Single Post
Gothika_Knight
Guess who's back~ For those who don't know me, I'm Shikabane Hime~
Send a message via MSN to Gothika_Knight

Old 02-09-2013, 07:37 AM

A young man with a black hood over his head got on the island he was landed at. He walked to the doors and looked around, seeing a boy at the gate of the boy's school. The young man with the bright blue eyes walked to the boy and bowed. "Privet. My name is Alek Braginski. May I ask for your name?" He asked, his long black jacket covered some of his shirt torso, black pants with a white belt around his waist and black shoes with thick gray soles. The other thing that was weird about this boy was the fact his left eye seemingly looked like it was glowing.

A young girl with a black hood over her head and bright blue eyes looked around as she walked to the school gate for girls. Her long black jacket hovered over the ground as black heeled boots tapped the ground, a curvy figured girl observed her surroundings. She stopped walking seeing two girls already at the entrance. She jumped and started to shake as she slowly walked towards the two. Wearing extremely short black shorts with a bikini top holding her rather large chest. "Pr-Privet, h-how a-a-are y-y-you t-t-two?" She asked in a nervous wreck. Her shyness was getting to her and she didn't know how to talk to people well. Her right eye seemed like it was glowing a little.

[where is buffythevampireslayer12: and Andraus: happydeath: ]

Last edited by Gothika_Knight; 02-09-2013 at 07:49 AM..