View Single Post
hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 08-21-2018, 03:08 AM

Reading that made me cry. I feel so sad that you don't feel at home anymore. I wonder if like 10 years down the road you will feel at home and Less ad. But being a military brat on my life we moved all the time. And the thing that made it so difficult was friends never stayed the same you know you would move their make a really good friend and they would leave 6 months down the road cuz they had a new assignment. I think that's what made it so difficult even though I was still in the same country just different states. So I do feel your sense of displacement for the lack of a better word. It's a very hard thing. The only thing that makes me feel grateful for you right now is that a you have your husband with you and be you're not in school having to be the new kid. But speaking with your old friend today and feeling like yourself and feeling happy is something that really let you feel how sad you feel being so far away from home and I think that's kind of normal. You fit in at home you feel at ease at home and not different. Maybe you could chat with your friend like once a month and that might help you a little bit? You know set aside five minutes of time each month to just get together and catch up on each other's lives. Big hug period feeling sad sucks sometimes. I am glad we all have each other to be sad with. Thank you for your positive thoughts being sent our way I truly appreciate it