View Single Post
Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕。)

Old 11-21-2014, 03:45 PM

Roleplay Links

Ooc

Accepted Profiles

Rules
1. Respect me as the GMs, this means: Do not question my decisions, as the GM, I have the final choice and say within the rp. I understand a little help, and I make mistakes, but much of what I decide, I decide for a reason. So trust in me and my work.
2. Respect all other members of the roleplay
3. Follow all Mene rules.
4. Yaoi and yuri allowed, so respect this, and if you do not like it respect those who do.
5. PM all profiles to Me titled with the name of the Rp, so I know you read the rules.
6. Keep ooc within the ooc. This is your only warning.
7. No godmodding please -.-. Gods in training are not full gods. Their power is only a fraction of the actual god’s their learning under. They will not gain their full god power until they replace the god.
8. POST A GOOD SIZED PARAGRAPH MINIMUM. I understand writers block, but NO one or two liners. They take up a lot of space, and are hard to reply to.
9. Those who decide to be a god in training MUST have powers that mirror the god they are trying to become. Ex: A god of fire, naturally has fire powers.
10. If you are going to be gone or unable to post, let me know, so we can take care of waiting for you to return, etc.
11. No killing others without their permission…unless it is an NPC.
12. If you plan to join, make sure you are DEDICATED. We need people who are going to be serious and continue helping us with this roleplay. If you are going to poof on page two, then this is not the rp for you.
13. No two gods in training or kaiju can have the same powers. Be creative!
14. Each person can only play ONE of each type of character (god in training, human, kaiju). This means, that a person can play up to THREE characters max.
15. I will add/subtract and update the rules as needed.

Character Skeleton
[Sample in the OOC]

HTML Code:
[FONT="Palatino Linotype"][CENTER][color=" YOUR COLOR CHOICE HERE"] [Username][/color] xxx
[img] "Character pic here" [/img][/CENTER]

[color=" YOUR COLOR CHOICE HERE"][SIZE="5"]❂❂ Basics ❂❂ [/SIZE][/color]

[color=" YOUR COLOR CHOICE HERE"] [First Name][/color] xxx

[color=" YOUR COLOR CHOICE HERE"][Last Name][/color] xxx

[color=" YOUR COLOR CHOICE HERE"][Nicknames][/color] xxx

[color=" YOUR COLOR CHOICE HERE"][Age][/color] xxx

[color=" YOUR COLOR CHOICE HERE"][Ethnicity][/color] xxx 

[color=" YOUR COLOR CHOICE HERE"][Race][/color] xxx (Human or Spirit: Gods in training and Kaiju would also be considered spirits in this case.)

[color=" YOUR COLOR CHOICE HERE"][Sex][/color] xxx

[color=" YOUR COLOR CHOICE HERE"][Sexual Orientation][/color] xxx

[color=" YOUR COLOR CHOICE HERE"][Occupation][/color] xxx (If human, tell what your character does for a living (Ex: student, lawyer, etc.). If Kaiju, place what rank you are (Ex: scout, general, you can ask me if you need help). If god in training, place god in training, followed by what god you are in training to becom (Ex: God in Training to become a God of Fire.)

[color=" YOUR COLOR CHOICE HERE"][Partnership][/color] xxx (Place which human or god you are partnered with. If kaiju, just delete this. Both parties have to be ok with it. Or you can leave it blank if there is not a human or a god for you at the moment. You can also leave it up to me if you want a random pairing, in order to make things more interesting)

[color=" YOUR COLOR CHOICE HERE"][SIZE="5"]❂❂ Personal Attitude ❂❂[/SIZE][/color]

[color=" YOUR COLOR CHOICE HERE"][Personality][/color] xxx

[color=" YOUR COLOR CHOICE HERE"][Moral Compass (Alignment)][/color] xxx

[color=" YOUR COLOR CHOICE HERE"][SIZE="5"]❂❂ History ❂❂[/SIZE][/color]

[color=" YOUR COLOR CHOICE HERE"][Family][/color] xxx (For humans really. Gods in training you can put who their family was when they were alive or simply put N/A. Kaiju is optional to have family, or put N/A)

[color=" YOUR COLOR CHOICE HERE"][Biography][/color] xxx

[color=" YOUR COLOR CHOICE HERE"][SIZE="5"]❂❂ Abilities ❂❂ [/SIZE][/color]

[color=" YOUR COLOR CHOICE HERE"][Strengths][/color] xxx

[color=" YOUR COLOR CHOICE HERE"][Weaknesses][/color] xxx

[color=" YOUR COLOR CHOICE HERE"][Powers][/color] xxx (Natural abilities and explination of each faction are under the faction section)

[color=" YOUR COLOR CHOICE HERE"][SIZE="5"]❂❂ Arsenal ❂❂ [/SIZE][/color]

[color=" YOUR COLOR CHOICE HERE"][Weapons and Equipment][/color] xxx (Gods in training have a main weapon that they use in battle a "God" weapon. Humans may have smaller weapons such as a knife, sword, etc but nothing overly fancy, unless they order their contracted god in training to amplify their weapon. Kaiju can have weapons as well.)

[color=" YOUR COLOR CHOICE HERE"][SIZE="5"]❂❂ Extra ❂❂ [/SIZE][/color]

[color=" YOUR COLOR CHOICE HERE"][Additional Information][/color] xxx

[color=" YOUR COLOR CHOICE HERE"][Theme][/color] xxx
[/FONT]

Last edited by Kiyoto; 12-03-2014 at 08:31 PM..