View Single Post
Love Moose
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-06-2016, 09:12 PM

Violet was highly relieved when Andrew said they could travel along with the men. That meant they wouldn't be alone in this scary new world. She took Andrew's advice and went to check on Daryl to make sure he was ok and get him out of his bloody clothes. When she entered the barn, Daryl was slumped over in his sleeping bag, staring at the barn wall.

"Hey.." She announced her presence as to not startle him. "Are you ok?" She questioned, moving a bit closer.

"m fine." He grunted, his tone gruff and callous. He was clearly not ok.

"We need to get you out of those clothes and get all that blood off." Violet demanded, pulling Daryl up to his feet. He looked a bit stunned still and had blood all over him. She lead him out to the well, grabbing him some clean clothes on the way out of the barn.

-----------

After cleaning up and getting into clean clothes, Daryl followed Violet back into the barn. His mind was still reeling from the shock of almost being killed. He looked Alan's way. Was he ok? Daryl was sure the event had been particularly traumatizing for him. He owed Alan his life now. The least he could do was show his gratitude.

"Hey man...." He looked Alan's way. "I just wanted to say thank you for earlier. And um...I'm sorry I've been so untrustin til now." He swallowed nervously. He'd never been particularly good at talking to handsome men and Alan was admittedly attractive. "If there's anythang I can ever do for ya, don't hesitate to ask..." He offered.