View Single Post
Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 08-31-2015, 10:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlit Freedom View Post
That is WRONG that they told you he was wanting to see you and then changed how things were when you got there.. I mean like wtf!! D: Grrr!

Woah!! :/ That's just WRONG! That hospital was in the wrong with how they chose to handle all of that.

I'm glad that the memorial service was wonderful.
Yeah it really frustrates me. All they needed to tell me is that he was there and I was going to be out the door. I just didn't want to drive to that ER and find out that they had taken him to one of the others for some reason. But I drove there expecting to cry on his shoulder and then laugh it off and then I get there and the nurse is like "I'm sorry but he has passed away."
Quote:
Originally Posted by marnie View Post
I would like to see it

and to be honest,
the mom knew your number. period.
it was wrong of her to not get you to her son.
Yeah his mom is a different duck. She was really torn up that night but everytime I have seen her since, she is happy, smiling and telling you all the stories about Jacob. Some of them really aren't appropriate to be telling everyone, like all about his birth and how he was so big that he ripped things. And they are stories I have heard over and over.

Its terrible to say but it almost seems like she ENJOYS being the victim and all the attention that comes with this. I just want my husband back.

---------- Post added 08-31-2015 at 05:05 PM ----------

Here is the video that was made of Jacob for the memorial service.

Last edited by Silver Storm; 09-02-2015 at 12:53 AM..