Thread: High Seas
View Single Post
FireOnix
Gamer

Old 06-22-2017, 10:18 PM

The half of the crew down below eating make their way back up and the second shift makes their way down below for their portions of Sammy's' food, the smells of her cooking had been wafting up on deck for over an hour now and everyone was hungry.

The song the first half of the crew had been singing turns over into a new song as Roman follows half of her crew down below. Being the last to get any food she looks over her men all of whom are busy eating and talking none of them notice her take a second dish with less then half as much stew.

Finding her captured guest awake and sitting up is an improvement over finding him still buried and out cold. "Good you're up. You might want to eat something Dart. Your uncle will pay a heftier price with you alive." She says smiling at him putting the bowl on the floor next to him and pulls the gag out of his mouth. "Just to let you know you can scream all you want but this is my ship and my crew we'll let you stay down here and scream yourself mute. We're also a days worth of sailing out to sea so if you try to get away it's going to be a long swim back to land." She explains purposely letting a two inch blade drop onto the floor near the middle of the room as she goes to the door.

"One more thing." She says stopping in the doorway. "My crew doesn't like freeloaders. They work for their pay and their meals. So you can imagine what they might do if they find out some stuffed shirt is on board not pulling their weight." She says and eating a spoon full of stew. After leaving Dart she makes her way back up on deck and goes into her quarters to eat in peace.

Quote: