View Single Post
zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 08-21-2015, 08:57 PM

Thursday, August 20, 2015

Today was alright. The days this week have been going by pretty slowly. I went back to the grocery store after work hoping they would have some heavy cream and other things that weren't in stock when I went yesterday. I did find some stuff but not the cream. V_V After that I called my sister and made dinner. I did some stuff on here then took care of the dishes and a few other things. I had a few minutes left before bed so I signed up for the pokemon bank! I'm really excited about transferring my pokemon over.

• • •

LOL! I guess I do have some pretty sweet shoes. I don't have a lot but I do have a few really cool ones! If I ever get around to taking those pictures I keep meaning to post on here I should take some of my shoes.

Friday, August 21, 2015

I didn't sleep too well last night and ended up getting to work late this morning. I was pretty distracted today and had a hard time concentrating. The boss was in a mood too so that made things difficult. I did get an awesome care package from a friend though! That was a really nice surprise! I went out to do some errands on my lunch break and basically waited for the day to be over. >.< When I got home I took care of a few things and then got online to play some SWTOR.

• • •

I actually just called my grandparents the other day!