View Single Post
zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 08-28-2015, 02:01 PM

Saturday, August 22, 2015

Ugh, I have so many problems with my teeth to be honest. When I was younger I lost two teeth in one night which caused a whole slew of problems. One tooth came in over farther than it should have which would have forced the other tooth to become impacted in my cheek. That combined with an overbite forced me to get braces around 7th grade. I had a retainer, braces, invisaline, another retainer, and then yet another when that one broke. I then had my four second molars pulled because there wasn’t enough room for my wisdom teeth to come in. And then the fillings began. One of them went pretty awry and caused me a lot of pain for a month straight. After that I was paranoid that I would have to have another so I started brushing my teeth really hard and now I have gum recessing and extreme sensitivity plus an infection that I can’t seem to completely get rid of after having a popcorn kernel stuck behind my last tooth for over a month. T_T

Sunday, August 23, 2015

Happy thoughts! To be honest I haven’t had a lot of happy thoughts recently. Things at work and on mene and IRL have been super crazy busy and I’m super stressed and just can’t seem to keep up. I’m really hoping things let up soon so I can finally relax a bit...

Monday, August 24, 2015

Sports aren’t really my thing to be honest. I’ve never really cared to watch or play them much. The only sport I ever did in school was Track and Field in high school. I did shot putt, discus, and the 800. It was probably one of the best decisions I ever made. It was really a great experience. Other than that I really enjoy watching the Olympics but otherwise I don’t really pay attention to sports.

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

ROFLROFL! I may or may not have been flirting with a certain someone recently…

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

I believe in certain human rights but I’ve never really seen myself as an activist.

Thursday, August 27, 2015

Probably the last time I thought this was to something one of my coworkers said. Things have been a little crazy there lately since we had a new person start in the sales department.