View Single Post
Xogizmoox
Milk and Cookies

Old 02-16-2014, 05:30 AM

TheCraziest TeaParty Guest EVER! Form Username: XoGizmooX Image of My Entry: My Crazy Tea Party Guest's Name: Madame Gigglesnortn Toots Tell us about you Crazy Tea Party Guest: My guest is known best as being that crazy cat lady who lives down the lane she ownes 911 cats as of now but dont put it past her to leave a trail of catnip from your yard to hers to steal your cat too yes yes shake my head shes also a cat burgular ... She is single this valentines , she used to be married but one day he suddenly vanished which is also the day she forgot to feed her kittys and um the kittybox shall forever hold its secrets im told ... Good googley moogley its offley friggid out tonight what is this crazy dame up too ?? Her temperature was high so she decided to try the saying about its soo hot you can fry an egg soo walla fryed feaver eggy but oops the eggy is froozen stiff :/ Most importantly, how do they take their tea?: She shall take her tea with a saucer of warm cat milk for the kittys and if you ever soo shall id very much like my cup of tea poured over my head for as to wash my breakfast down with :x)

Ooopsy i put entry pic in wrong spot :/ If i need to move it ping me plz

Last edited by Xogizmoox; 02-16-2014 at 05:53 AM..