Thread: Beautiful Beast
View Single Post
~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 02-21-2016, 07:41 AM

Deciding to give the human a bit of space while he ate, Gemini went back to the cauldron. She took the second bowl and filled it, then started eating. She wondered if the human would eat, or if he wouldn't trust her enough to take something she offered. This question was answered by the scrape of a bowl on stone, signaling the human dragging his food closer. Gemini let herself smile, feeling the tiniest sense of accomplishment that the human had taken her food. He must have been quite hungry, she realized, to have taken it so quickly.

Still, she was slightly surprised to see him lingering outside his alcove, holding his bowl. He looked almost embarrassed as he looked at the cauldron. His question surprised her even more. Did he think she would deny him? He must be more hungry than I thought... She mused, before smiling. "Of course, have as much as you want. I only need a little, and I made quite a bit." She said, gesturing to the cauldron as if to invite him to take more. If he was hungry, he could eat until he wasn't hungry anymore. Suddenly, she wondered if she'd made enough. It was a whole cauldron full of stew, but she didn't know exactly how much humans ate. Didn't young males eat more than others? She hoped it was enough.