Thread: Beautiful Beast
View Single Post
~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 02-27-2016, 03:51 AM

Gemini was so focused on the humans in front of her, she didn't hear Shail creeping around in the cave behind her. Instead, she listened to what the village head was saying. She noted the man next to him, who clearly wanted to make a poor decision about talking to her, and decided that he might be fun to play with later. For the moment, however, the village head had finished speaking, and was expecting an answer. The wolf bared it's fangs and huffed.

"Our peace, you say? But I am not the one who broke out agreement. In fact, it was the group of boys who came to my caves just yesterday who caused all of this. They disturbed my rest, threw rocks at me, and two of them were bold enough to enter my domain." She listed the offenses calmly. "This disrespect is a clear violation of our terms. As such, I am now free to do as I please. If what I wish is retribution, you can hardly deny me." She leaned in closer to the head- not threatening, but making a bargain. "I took a prisoner in revenge for the crimes against me. Now, if you want the boy back, I can give him to you...but then my revenge will be turned towards your entire village. On the other hand, you could agree to let me keep him...and I will leave your village alone indefinitely. What say you?"