View Single Post
Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 01-22-2018, 10:27 PM

Thaddeus hummed as he looked at the price, happy despite not caring about the money in this case. Most men would get lightheaded just seeing the number attached to something whose only use was as a pet. But those men looked at the world with shallow eyes. He alone had vision. Vision and money. "I am in agreement with the price as well as the changes in his contract." He followed Vivian's gaze to once again stare at the elf. Gorgeous? Such a simple word could not even begin to describe what he saw in front of his eyes. It wasn't even just the brilliant color of his eyes or golden hair, nor was it the way he looked in a cage. There was a spirit in this creature's eyes that no other in this room had. That was what he wanted.

Tearing his eyes away, Thaddeus turned his attention back to Vivian. "I think this elf might surprise you if someone gives it the chance. I have no intentions of doing anything so crude as other master's seem to have in mind when seeing defiant eyes," he added. Of course he had no intentions of sharing with this attendant any true goals, but it must look obvious now that he didn't come shopping for a simple slave. He did say he thought this elf would look beautiful out of chains after all.

"Can you ask to have him made ready for travel while we go over the paperwork?" he asked, the impatience coloring his voice again. He wanted to hurry and bring this elf home.