View Single Post
Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 03-12-2018, 07:33 PM

Thaddeus watched the elf, not trying to force his attention even as Mitch turned his back. Indeed, histories were written by the victors and he could not be sure of what bias and what truths really happened in Mitch's life or why previous owners met their demise at his hands. However, he wasn't sure he would ever get the full truths of those. He would just have to make his own history here and now. Thaddeus got so lost in his pondering that Mitch's voice left him snapping back to attention, sensing sharpening to take in all the changes now apparent. This elf...he had become even more alluring than in the first second their eyes met.

"What I want?" A small smile curved across his lips. Sly and just a little cruel, it was the sort of smile that made his dark eyes look even harder than their usual sharp appearance. "What I want is to ruin and humiliate the ones who have tried to destroy me. They are so fond of pets and luxury and all the things our petty society is built on. I wish to burn that to the ground." If it was something material that his enemies found dear, he wanted to make it obsolete. He would become a rebel soldier for pet's rights if it would destroy another man. Indeed, he did none of this for unselfish reasons.

Eying Mitch for another second, he stepped closer, still remaining careful though the elven main appeared more calm without the collar on. Thaddeus would still take no chances. Once standing in front of Mitch, he made sure the could have their conversation eye to eye. "If you will be my instrument in this justice, I will help you meet your desires. If freedom is not your first, then what? What is it that you desire most?"