View Single Post
p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 11-19-2013, 12:10 AM

Welcome to Art Attack!
I've been looking for art here on Mene for quite some time now. Unfortunately, I'm having a hard time finding anyone who follows through on their art, or who isn't full. So, what exactly is my purpose here you might ask? Well, this is my last desperate attempt at getting some art, so I'm here for some particular arts, and you're here to do them for me! :D

*Please note, that if you have legit art, and need time and require a substantial amount of gold for that hard work, you should PM me privately. Send me an example of your art, let me know which of my photos you'd like to do, how much time you need and what you charge for you art, and we'll strike a deal! I will pay up to 30k for real art of my real photos.

Also, I'll list the prizes below. Everyone wins something! But if you continue on to the spoiler of art I like, I'll list under those photos how much I'm willing to give for art like that. Again, up to 30k or more, or rare items like OMG! Head, How Now, etc...

Prizes
for entering Poppet's art contest - 100

First, second and third place prizes will start with gold according to these categories (along with
the 100 for entering) and also win an EI or CI:
for something with color (more than two colors) - 250
for full body art (head to toe) - 300
for art that has shading (anything 2D or better) - 350
for art that has a background - 400
for being big enough that I can print it and put it in my photo album at home - 600

For winning first place - 5,000 on top of the other gold and EI or CI
Yes, if you do all of these things, and make our first, second or third place winning spots, you will get the sum of all of those goldies, plus a CI/EI. And if your art is just amazing, and I don't feel like you got what you deserved for the art, I'll definitely ADD GOLD to that sum, up to 5,000 (like our first place winner will receive - at least). I am very fair, and do not want to undersell anyone. Everyone wins something! (As long as the rules have been followed, and you don't try to give me any art listed in the spoiler section of "Things I don't really like much.") Savvy?

Poppets Rules for Art Attack Victims
1. Oh you know, be nice, and stuff! :D
2. Follow Mene's rules and TOS first and foremost.
3. No trolling, spamming, begging or harassing.
4. No amateur work. (Please don't take offense! I'm just offering a lot of gold for art that I can have around for many years. I want to be paying for something I truly adore. While I applaud those of your starting out and trying to get your feel for art, I will not offer much, if anything at all, for scanned pencil sketches on notebook paper, or disproportionate features, etc.)
5. No pixel dolls!
6. If you just want to do art for me, great! But if you want to enter the contest, reply to this thread by copying and pasting this box into your reply:
PHP Code:
[SIZE="5"][COLOR="Magenta"]Username:
I want to enter the contest![/COLOR][/SIZE

Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What do you want the girl in your art to look like?
A: Myself! Unless otherwise stated. I currently have almost waist length dark dark brown hair. My eyes are blue. I'm super skinny, though curvy. My skin isn't too pale, but I rarely have a good tan. I also have freckles on my cheeks, but I hate them most of the time and cover them with makeup. If the art would look better with them, fine, if not it won't hurt my feelings if you leave them out!

Q: When does the contest end?
A: Since I've been MIA for a few weeks at a time off and on lately, and there are a lot of people who want to enter but haven't yet, annndd since I'm still looking for a lot of different stuff, I'm going to extend the cut off date. I'm not sure yet when that will be, but it won't be too terribly long.

I'm looking for art of these particular things (in no particular order):

SPOILERX

1. One of my favorite avatars. She can have her eyes closed and laughing, or open and red to match the rest of the red. Whatever you think would look best. I want the photo to be cute!

2. Another of my most favorite avatars ever! I love love love this one! Eyes open and pink to match the outfit, or closed and laughing, either way!

I would also love:

SPOILERX

1. Anything with a happy family of three! We all have brown hair. My husband is a head and a half taller than me, with brown eyes. I have blue eyes with almost shoulder length hair. Our daughter is three, small, with hazel brown eyes and long hair. We are all light skinned. We are all crazy silly and happy together!

2. Anything cute OR sexy, of a female with long brown curly, wavy or straight hair and blue eyes.

3. Anything cute OR sexy with that same female and a romantic partner, who is a vampire.

4. Anything with a mom and daughter. My daughter is three, so she's a toddler; small. Long brown hair, hazel eyes. My hair is also long and brown and I have blue eyes!

Types of art I love and will accept:
If you're unsure if I'd like your kind of art, feel free to send me an example of it! I like other arts, too, I just haven't had the time to add ALL of the things I like!

SPOILERX

Please keep in mind, that I've never actually purchased art. So if my prices are way off, forgive me! I'll pay just about anything for good art that really gets me and what I love! Gold is NOT an issue. If you're interested in doing any of my things in any art like the arts listed below, let me know your price!

^I would give around 800 for art like this.

^I would give around 1,000 for simple art, in color, like this.

^ I would give around 1,000 for a black and white sketch like this.

^I would give around 1,500 for a single character, full body, in this kind of art.

^I would give around 1,500 for a colored art photo like this, more for full body.

^I would give around 3,000 for art like this, in color.

^I would give around 3,000 for art like this.

^I would give around 10,000 for a bust of myself like this.

^I would give 30,000 or more (whatever is reasonable - I don't know how much work something like this would be - but gold isn't an issue) for beautiful art like this.

Types of art I am not looking for:

SPOILERX

Other information that may or may not be useful:

SPOILERX

I have almost waist length dark brown hair, and blue eyes, with fairly light skin. I rarely have a tan.

I love red, pink, and caribbean blues!

I'm a Starbucks addict.

I have a small Papillon, and adore animals (especially small fluffy ones - like the Papillon)!

I'm pretty clumsy and silly.

I love love love romance.

I adore anything with a vampire in it.

I LOVE to read. I'd bury myself in books if I could!

I'm a huge daydreamer/dreamer with my head always in the clouds!

Last edited by p o p p e t ♥; 11-26-2014 at 03:48 AM..