View Single Post
Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~<3
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 05-24-2016, 01:41 AM

Myriam set the head down on the grass, gasping for air. "Woah look at that!" she said, finally taking this time to really look at what it was she had found. How did it get here? Did someone make this and didn't like it so they threw it away? It felt hard like stone but maybe it was hardened clay? She wasn't sure, maybe Luke would know? "You can have this, I don't want it. If you don't want it I can put it back though." Myriam suggested and looked over at Luke who seemed to be in his own world. Now Myriam watched him with a smile on her face, he seemed so happy. Quiet as ever but happy, and that was something that made her happy as well. She was always happy whenever she saw other people happy around her.

She didn't want to bother him, so she swam back down and continued to look around. She found some rope and a broken piece of jewelry. She grabbed them both though, they were interesting in their own way. Reaching the surface, she picked up a lotus flower and sighed softly. She really wanted one, but the only one to have one she'd have to have a bowl of sorts and fill it with water. However, it wouldn't be right to just take this flower from its home, that would be considered stealing and she wasn't a thief.