View Single Post
Lunna Dea
Lady of Niflheim, Mistress of Shadow and Ice.
Send a message via Yahoo to Lunna Dea

Old 12-23-2014, 12:10 AM

Perusing his lips Gabriel shook his head. ”no I think I would rather much stand for what ever news you have to tell me. Last time I was told to sit in that tone of voice my parents had died.” If there were going to kick him out of the business he formed then he was going to slap their face with reminders of what he was and what he had been through.

He leaned on his hands planted at the end of the table as they all laughed at his joke. “the only reason the Glades are loseing the supporters is because of my brother who is pushing to take my seat here at this table with you.” He looked at each of the board members in the face as he spoke. “how much has he offered each of you to vote me off the board. Or what has he threatened you with that you now fear me staying on?” he scoffed at Lawrence’s comment.

“one last chance to hang my self you mean? Two weeks is not enough time to find new investors and find the culprits that have been messing with our machines. I would not be surprised if one of my brothers had their hands in this as well.”