View Single Post
Lunna Dea
Lady of Niflheim, Mistress of Shadow and Ice.
Send a message via Yahoo to Lunna Dea

Old 12-31-2014, 09:02 AM

Looking at Branimir Gabriel blinked a few times as he tried to process what this young child meant. Was he saying that he had no parents or that he was not going to get them. “your Parents,” he spoke slowly trying to make sure that the kid understood. “you’re a child, you have parents. Maybe they are the ones that brought me here.” He shook his head. “no there is no way this is the Glades, I was no where near the Glades let alone this… this…” he tried to think of a word that would work but was not profane. “this slum be in the glades.”

There was no way that he could have ended up in the Glades. He had been miles from it when he first left his car. He remembered that he had seen the map and the Glades were nowhere near his location as he ran for them gun fire. “how could you be a guardian let alone My Guardian.” His voice made it clear as he spoke that he was not going to believe anything that the little kid said. “your just a little pipsqueak, I could brake you with my hand. No I need to see the adult that’s in charge of you. Your parent.” He sat up and moved to go to the door to leave.