View Single Post
CycloneKira
Shoot to kill

Old 07-29-2015, 05:46 PM

Astoria smiled lightly to herself as the three of them helped Daisy walk to her suite. But she was thrown by Daisy's next statement. She didn't know her suite number? Well, that was a problem.

"That's okay," she said. "We can find a way around that, I'm sure." She looked around and spotted one of the ship's crew. She looked at Brid.

"Do you mind holding her for a sec?" she asked. "I'll just go and ask." She went over to the woman and asked her if she knew where Tom Hiddleston's suite was.

"Oh my God, yes!" the woman squealed and gave Astoria the directions. Astoria thanked the woman and came back. "Piece of cake," she said, smiling triumphantly. "Come on, Daisy, let's get you back." She supported Daisy again and they continued to walk.

----------------------------------

Felix nodded at the other two. He tried to hide a smile at the way Tom was trying (and failing) to seem calm. "It's settled, then," he said and stood up. "Let's go find them."

He waited for the other two and walked out of the hall, keeping his eyes peeled for the girls.

Last edited by CycloneKira; 08-01-2015 at 05:06 AM..