Thread: S7Nera
View Single Post
Pistachio_Moustache
Thief of Your Intellectual Property

Penpal

Old 06-19-2014, 06:36 PM

Miles yawned. He didn't how he got here, and damn, it was cold. He swore he was just home. Sleeping. The one thing he loved. Asleep in his warm bed, and woke up to this. He was lying in the snow with a parka and a backpack lying next to him. He picked up the parka and shugged. He slowly put it on, zipping it up. He opened the pack, and peered inside. "....." That was a lot of grenades. There was a pistol in one of the side pockets. He found a gun holster as well. He slowly put on the holster and tucked the gun inside. He clipped on three grenades in it as well. He was tired already. That was a lot of work. He slung the pack over his shoulder, and hoped it didn't explode. Whoever brought him here supplied him well.

Miles looked around his surroundings. He noticed six others, and wondered what the hell was going on. "Um, could someone fill me in? Where are we and why are we here?" A light flashed and a heavenly voice answered his question. "Fun. I have to do work. Crap." Everything started to shift. "What the...?" His clothing changed to caveman garb and he covered his stomach. "Could I get something else??!" he called out. His outfit changed again. This time, it was military grade camouflage. "Thank you!" He felt a pang that he would have to pay back the favour. Shit. He was going to have to do work.

He landed safely with the others and took in his surroundings. "Shit!" he cried out. "Of course I did." he replied to the blonde man's question. It was dripping with sarcasm. He recognised this scenery...They weren't in the prehistoric era, right? If they were, he hoped his camouflage helped him hide from the OH SHIT DINOSAURS
He ran to a tree, grasping his pack. He did NOT want to be dinner. Granted, it was far away, but it was huge! Miles did NOT want to be seen to be eaten. He composed himself and looked at the others. "Soooo, we have to find a battery? I guess we better start looking! Let's uh, try the forest?"

Last edited by Pistachio_Moustache; 10-15-2014 at 07:55 AM..