View Single Post
Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Penpal
Send a message via MSN to Ascadellia Send a message via Yahoo to Ascadellia

Old 11-01-2011, 09:18 PM

Nerine had fixed her dress out a little, thanking Zamir with a small smile as she listened to the others. The prince that had walked past them had earned the princess a small scowl. The guy was a jerk. She would, hopefully not have to deal with him until later. She would just have to try and avoid him for as long as possible. It was to be expected. Not all royals were pleasant. Some of them, like the ones in her company were. Those where who she had hung out with. The blond almost laughed, and chuckled lightly as she shook her head. "We'll hurry up, so you can go eat." As soon as she said that, she went back up the stairs with a small nod to the others and picked up what she could. Hearing Elise's question, she shook her head. "I haven't a faintest clue. We've just arrived as well." she reminded her with a chuckle.

----------

Jaden smirked at his tone. It was apparent the other duke hadn't expected to be roped into such a task. However, he refused to do it all the time. And it really was only fair. If need be, he would just make sure to get him once the meals were done. Surely Samuel would not run from it. It wasn't Such a horrible job. Just tedius.

"True... They can handle their own things. I think." That made him wonder if he would make the princess wash her own plate. Maybe. He wasn't sure just yet, but considering he was hungry, it seemed like a good idea. "I have been busy with the prince and his antics, but other than that, the usual. Making sure everythg in my home is doing good." It was a well known fact that Zeaola's prince was a bit of a prankster and just 'free'. He was also the friend of the prince, so his job was to at least control his friend and prince to make sure the man didn't start any wars.

His attention was brought to a new arrival, a male. He recognized him vaguely. If he remembered correctly, he was a relative of the king. He nodded in a greeting before he finished the dishes. "It was cooked by the Princess Ayame." he replied.