View Single Post
Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!
Send a message via AIM to Xavirne Send a message via MSN to Xavirne Send a message via Yahoo to Xavirne

Old 01-17-2015, 12:10 AM

With a feral growl seizing his lips, Androw glared at the man who dared to hoist him from the ground. It was bad enough to be mounted, but this level of man-handling was a whole other issue. A part of him wanted to do something. Remain smug and angsty until this man, Roscoe, put him down. Honestly, handcuffs would be an upgrade at this point for the angle Roscoe held him at was rather painful. Any minute now, Androw was sure he would feel a sharp pain in his side and then the onslaught of a headache. Oh the joys of knowing too much about the human system!

Just as he's about to speak, Issa takes out a device and holds it to Androw. Piqued with curiosity, he keeps his mouth zipped, hopeful to know just what the system has on record for him. Sure enough, the information comes through and it all prove him to be anything but a criminal.

"Androw Daveth Galeron M.D., ex-military. Age thirty-seven. Male of the Earth species known as humans. Five-foot, eleven-inches. Suspected of murder. Victim named, Lilith Jefftron 21, girlfriend. No body found. Determined innocent by a jury of peers. Case remains unsolved and open. Currently jobless."

That smug look on his face fell to a look of insult and disgust. The pride he once held to his name and species was instantly gone the second the machine read out his past. "You have no right knowing that! Those files were sealed and all charges dropped! I'm innocent!" Spitting at Roscoe, he tried to escape but found it futile so he did the only thing he could do. Break his wrists.

With a quick jerk, his bones dislocated and Androw was free of Roscoe's iron grip. Although, in his freedom, he didn't move far. Instead he made a bee-line for the machine and pried it from Issa's hands, immediately after relocating his wrists. Disbelief still on his face, he gazed down his at his image. His face. His record.

The malice that once controlled him fled as if it never existed. Soft, broken eyes brought an uncanny look of youth to the surprisingly older male. As his eyes looked over the text and images, he felt a lump in his throat. It had been so long since he last saw her face. Since he last saw his Lilith. Water seemed to flood his eyes and his grip on the device tightened with each passing second. There were so many tears that needed to be shed but Androw couldn't allow this ragtag team of GLE officers to see his weaker side. No, he needed to hold steadfast to his strength and re-don that mask of security.

"The only reason I'm here is because this guy," he pointed to the body on the ground, "knew something about the man who killed Lilith. And I didn't kill him." Throwing the device at Issa, he turned away from the crew. Honestly, he wasn't sure Roscoe hadn't come back to attack him, but he figured the woman in charge called off her guard dog. After all, Androw was merely words and no real ill-actions. Perhaps she trusted him? No, that was a lie. His eyes saw the other agents with guns trained on him. She didn't trust him. She just didn't need to soil her hands with his existence. Clearly Roscoe didn't want to be bothered by it either, which lead Androw to believe that Roscoe had a temper that got out of hand from time to time. Why else would a guy back down from a fight? It usually meant that he didn't trust himself enough to stop.

"Anyway, like I told your two-tone friend, Gilus is the killer." Looking at the screen where Tasi once sat, he smirked. "And the only reason I'm alive is because your dead guy told me about the hole in the wall. He said I could find out about the man I'm after by looking at the data in there." Hands in his pockets, he exhaled calmly. He enjoyed taking his time and drawing things out. "And don't move that unit. It's rigged to blow."

Last edited by Xavirne; 03-17-2015 at 12:52 AM..