View Single Post
Kory
Spooky Action at a Distance

Old 10-26-2015, 07:14 PM

"Ah, I see. That's too bad." Joanna's eyes became downcast for a moment. She had looked forward to getting the Earl to come and play with her and Leanna sometime.... Ah, well. Such is life. Joanna would be alright in taking a different approach. Though, she was rather curious about him...

With Joanna's interest piqued, she thought she'd take the liberty of asking a few more questions. She'd had enough information on Leanna to form her lesson plans, but she was curious about her employer.

"If you don't mind me asking, Lord Rathingar, what kind of research do you do?" Joanna set down her notepad on her lap, fully interested in the work that the Earl did. She'd never worked for an Earl before, it was quite an honor and very interesting to hear what kind of things an Earl did. "Ah, you don't have to be so formal for me, My Lord." Joanna chuckled softly, "I'm only a governess, after all. Simply, 'Joanna' would be sufficient for me."

She perked up a little in her chair and gave a big, toothy grin. She couldn't help being so excited. Without another word, she stood from her chair, holding the little notepad close to her chest and she smiled again before bowing in respect for the Earl as well as Mrs. Browne. "Thank you both. I believe I have enough information to schedule Leanna's curriculum accordingly. I guess I will wish you both a good night... And thank you, again, Mrs. Browne for the tea."