View Single Post
neller
The Lover of UNICORNS

Old 12-24-2013, 07:22 AM

WELCOME TO MY ARTSY THREAD!!!

It's not often I get to whip out a freebie thread for an event, but I'm on winter break from school and have the time! So I figured I could manage one for FoWN! I'm really excited to try this out again! Let's hope I'm more successful this event than the last one I tried to give out freebies. I only got one done.

Before I'll show you the pretties that I may give you, I just want to lay down a few rules. I want people to talk to me! I don't want someone to pop in and ask for art and just leave! I'd feel so cold and lonely then... Just chat with me, even for a little! I'd appreciate any friendly chatter! If I fall in love with your avatar, then you may just get something even if you don't stick around. And understand not everyone will get pretty arts. I'll try my hardest to be fair, but I am a busy girl even in my time off.

Now...the moment you've been waiting for....
What arts may you receive??? I have this style I particularly enjoy in MS Paint and the style I've been sticking to lately for a lot of my digital freebies!

[x][x][x]

Do remember these are freebies, and I will try to make them as pretty as possible, but some may not turn out as well as others. But I try to not short anyone!!! If you have a special request, such as an OC, different style or group image, please feel free to make a request, I only ask for a bribe, even if it's a small one!

Commissioned Art
CosmicFoxKitty
Dystopia

The Line for Freebies

SuperZombiePotatoe
PrincessKasumi
The_Crow
sadrain
nemo.love_22
Crimson Shadow
Nephila
Techiro_Yugota
iamnotspam
star2000shadow
derpy_shy
Yumeh
Ling
bloodstainedwings

Finished Arts

Ascadellia
CosmicFoxKitty

Last edited by neller; 01-02-2014 at 09:10 PM..