View Single Post
Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!
Send a message via AIM to Xavirne Send a message via MSN to Xavirne Send a message via Yahoo to Xavirne

Old 01-04-2016, 04:08 PM

At Rory's comment, Ryna found her checks burning a deep red color. It was rare for her to receive comments, especially when Reno was known for getting nude in front of company. Still, it was refreshing to receive some attention. In all honesty, about the only one that paid any attention to her was her precious daddy. But Ryna couldn't help but think she forced that upon him for she was constantly trying to get his attention.

Touching the pendent that looped around her neck, she smiled again. Dad would be so proud, she thought to herself. It had been a while since she let loose. Hell, it had been even longer since she had made friends.

At the sound of laughter, Ryna found herself watching the Unai burying her sister. Perhaps she was wrong to snap at Reno. What she was doing did sound like fun. Ryna half wanted to join them but found her spot in the sun too perfect to move from. Instead, she let her eyes follow their antics and even joined in with their laughter.

"YAY," Reno exclaimed when Rory and Abi decided it was a good idea to dig a whole. Reno was so impatient that she even pitched in. Though, as she helped dig, her mind did muse over some information.

"Wait," her stopped her digging. "If I'm digging my own grave does that mean..." a grin crawled onto her face, "THAT IS THIS IS PREMEDITATED MURDER?!"

"Reno," Ryna snorted from her spot. Rolling, she grabbed her tummy before tears started to swell up in her eyes. She was laughing uncontrollably because she knew exactly what Reno was referencing. "You really need to stop reading those silly books of yours!"

"Whaaaaat!?" Her head swiveled. "You know," her cheeks puffed out, "you're gonna be the first to die when I come back from the dead."

Falling into the hole, she flashed a grin back up to the Unai. "Okay, bury me real good. I'll break free and become... Godjirra!" Barring her fangs, she smirked. "And attack the Sharknado!" Clearly referring to Ryna.

"Yeah, okay,"
Ryna said with a sassy tone. "That's if you can catch me."

As the sun started to set, Reno found sand in her eyes (not the literal kind). Letting out a light yawn, she nuzzled Rory lightly. "We should probably start heading back."

Ryna gasped, shocked that Reno--for once in her life--took responsibility. "Goodness gracious." Her checks turned red. "Did burying you beneath all the stand clear your head of all your silly ways?"

"Mope,"
she said while shoving a whole melon into her mouth. "Miff miffs mi medder. Moff may-may."

"Reno," she laid her palm across her forehead. "Don't eat with your mouth full."

A second later, a snort erupted from Reno. "Don't eat with my mouth full. Oooooh, has Ryna lost her tongue?!"

"I..." Her cheeks flushed. "Ha, I guess I have." Eyes turning up to the setting sun, she blushed again. "But you are right. We should probably head back to camp." Her lips pressed together. "We should probably see where Zero went too. I don't like knowing that we haven't seen him for the past few hours."