View Single Post
HC-Gal
Badass Freakin' Overlord!
Send a message via MSN to HC-Gal Send a message via Yahoo to HC-Gal

Old 07-11-2011, 01:24 AM

"Four hundred and seventy five, darling, and that was on a slow day." Larséne interjected with a pretentious, insulted tone, still keeping the creature pinned in place. Its attempts at escape were more than futile, they were pitiful pointless wastes of energy. Larséne would have felt sorry for it, had she the capacity to do so, no instead she simply twisted it further, relishing, rather, in the creatures pain. She wasn't too surprised when the creature was destroyed, Watchers were expendable, it was an amusing realization, especially after they'd been reduced to being such low-tier demons.

Watchers were once a feared breed, once, even Larséne had trouble with them for a while. No-one really knew why they'd suddenly been reduced in power, it was assumed that they had a center of power that was some how destoryed, but again even if that was true, whoever did so certainly didn't make themselves known. But Larsene knew, and this amused her further.. Larséne knew many things, many revelations that would throw the knowledge of demonology into utter chaos as it tried to understand the truth or flat out deny her. But it was better to leave certain things alone, mostly because it was too much hassle, too much work.
Besides, the humans could still deal with those she knew the truth of.

Larséne observed Demetri's final actions and chuckled to herself as she rested her hand on her hip, leaning on the cane gently,
"Naughty boy, Demetri.. That soft heart of yours will get you in trouble one day!" She chuckled, walking over to Minerva and kneeling by the frightened young woman, "Come now, up you get," Larséne stated, leaning the cane up against the side and using both hands to help her to her feet,
"Long as my dear Demetri aids you, I shan't be far behind, it is my duty to protect him and, by extension, you. And it is my utmost pleasure to kill those whom would mean harm to either of you." the demoness explained with ease, grinning a little,
"Now! Give me a big smile, young woman!" She ordered, not harshly, but in an almost motherly manner, "I want a big smile, big as you can manage, and I want you to shout, I am afraid of nothing! Can you do that for me, dear?"